Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hello welcome to my first post !

I am a budding artist and love what I do ! I love children and have four of my own and love when the kids are happy with their faces painted !! So hope you like my blog and I do parties in the Las Vegas Area ...

I need to get licensed and bonded so if you want to help me... I will get that when I first get the chance !

Looking for affordable prices? I have them ...

$100 for two hours
$60 per hour after that ..
for 10 kids or more takes me about 2-3 hours ....


OR $200 and Ill do up to 20 children no matter how long it takes me to get their faces done. !

anything else call me for a rating and I will do my best to give you the best deal !!!


here are a few pics !







Hope you liked and please leave me comments good or bad thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment